Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Every time I try to get out they pull me back in

new blog coverwolf at sunset

HazzardAyre is going through a bunch of changes. With equipment uprating and all so there will be off times that HazzardAyre Radio will not run as usual. I’ve had to scale back to weekends for doing radio and do the rest of my vocational chores the rest of the week.

If your born into or were around things Dukes and of Hazzard County it gets into your blood. Not so much the TV show, but the lifestyle of which was its back ground. As such I’m sliding back, in the words from a GodFather movie, every time I try to get out they pull me back in. If it was up to me I’d get out of it or at least distance myself, but there’s 99,000.99 members of our organization that said stay along the Hazzard highway so, it is so it will be.

TTYLY

knytes sigHAZZARDAYRE WYNGZ


Quote of the Day:
So long as you rob Peter to pay Paul, you'll have Paul's support.
--Anonymous
James 3:17-18“But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

10423884_10204319688246810_4699141320684220273_n the way it ought 2b

HAZZARDAYRE TAIL