Sunday, May 3, 2015

This Nation needs Ethics cleansing

HAZZARDAYRE LOGO4AYREWOLFBLOGHEADER

I did not say Ethnic Cleansing, as there are assholes of every color, and cultural background, yet when some people research me or the club they see just a small window, and very little of the view. The Knytes have been around since 1968 and have evolved into a one of a very kind. Yet I get called a d—k, from some idiot on some smut Facebook page. As far as I’m concerned its like my mom told me when I was young, its one thing to let people think you’re an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. While the good book says not to hate, and forgive others, and never ever lie, which I do all that, yet I do have my roots, and my Dad always told me you’ve got to stand for something. Or ya’ll will fall for anything. I have relaxed that a bit, over the last 8 years, but I’m getting more of a stronger backbone. I stand for several things, mostly that of defending and proclaiming life from that of a servant of Jesus Christ. Sure I do have my nyloned clad bevy of beauties that help to enhance the visual images of the club’s promotional operations. But even I as well as the Knytes, know you can photograph hot looking gals in classy and upscale threads, rather than trashy scummy and all. I just don’t like showing off something that no guy, that rides a bike, or flys a military aircraft, would ever have the chance of scoring with. It’s like so many hot rod parts and TV shows shows off rides that many of us who home brew rides, from street machines as well as tricked out trucks can’t completely build due to lack of tools or full sized fully equipped shops. Who has a full 6 post lift, in their hobby shop? Or a environmentally certified paint booth? I don’[t, so as Clint Eastwood said in one of his Dirty Harry movies, “ a man has got to know his limitations” .

So went to church today, the Bishop wasn’t there off on vacation. Somewhere living life. So I sat through Testimony meeting, which was all well and good, and I felt more inspired to get up and howl, but held my tung. So Sacrament meeting ended, went to Sunday School, but left Priesthood meeting. I will not go where I am not wanted, or honored. The feeling goes much further than simple pride. After went to KFC, got a Spud Bowl, and came home, ate and now just calming down, after two weeks of absolute bstuff. Plan B still in the game, tow service first, then help club with radio station thing.

I have more to say just can’t put the words together now, see ya’ll l8r tonight.

TTYLY

CLUB M,EAYREWOLVEZ BLOG LOGO


Quote of the Day:
I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
--Rodney Dangerfield
Romans 12:12“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

AVI CLUB LOGO club save

CLUB STICKERAYRETAIL