Thursday, May 14, 2015

The High Council makes the decisions I just take and carry out orders

KNYTESSCRIPTKNYTE GREETINGS

the Knytes sends you greetings. Call this one a lesson as Knytes 101.

In all my capacities of the club, I am only an executive soldier. In essence I can make suggestions, and at times execute those ideas, but in the end it’s the club’s High Council and top Alphas that make the major decisions. Some may say that’s more like a dictatorship rather than a democracy. Its not exact as my duties I perform, for the love and kinship of the club’s members whether on two wheels, four wheels, 6 or 18 wheels as well as those in the air . There’s no one in the club, including the Alphas that gets a single penny for doing what we do, as we do it for all of man and yes woman kind. Its not for praise or acknowledgement that we do what we do as a group, its that we all as a group fight the system, because quite frankly the system is broken. We do not adhere to a single political party , as both Democrats and Republicans are equally corrupt. We lean more to a middle of the spectrum, and yield to the United Confederate States of America, and the UCSA Party. Some say this is only good in the deep south, thing is a modern day confederate rebel is from all areas of the union, and from all creeds, colors, and ethnicity. We all share the love of trick- fast bikes, fast trucks, fast food, military aviation and aircraft, and of course fast , able and willing hot women. Past that we are individuals. With great power comes even greater responsibility. That means doing the thing with all T’s crossed and all I’s dotted. That also means that every decision is made by a majority vote, and that majority usually depends on the seal of approval of the Knytes High Council, and Honor Guard ihg 90% of our membership is either currently serving or previous serving members of either the Navy or Marine aviation units, or descendants thereof.Currently 80% of the executive High Council is currently deployed around the backside of this third rock from the solar sun. High Council meetings are held via computer teleconference with only those of those not deployed, in Knyte houses across the Union.

When it comes to spending club funds, I can make suggestions and give input, but the decisions are made by the Alphas, and I carry out the orders. Sometimes not too tastefully, and not always in agreement, but I still carry out the orders.

Been awake since 03:00 so I’m tyred, and heading back to bed, until 23:00 today, as I usually take Thursdays to kick back, watch TV, and turn off my brain, only going out to eat, buy SKOAL, and maybe a brew or two. Past that I stay in my bungalow and stay private. Didn’t need to years ago, but age and frustration with human kind, makes it where I need to give my cranium some release and to let off steam.

More L8R

TTYLY

AKNYTEHEAD2knytes sig

my final


Quote of the Day:
It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native criminal class except Congress
--Mark Twain
Psalm 139:13-14“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
my good bye