Wednesday, May 6, 2015

So you think your crap don’t stink, dang holier than thou

HAG HEDDER MAXIHazzardAyre PhooteNotes 1

So thought I had made a connection with somebody on the local car show that’s being put on here in Evanston, Some gal named Sher Pentz she runs a gig to do with spray on tans. The minute she knew that it was the Knytes knocking at the door on Facebook, she flew the cage and blocked any further communication. Okay fine, who the heck needs her? Now before ya’ll think I’m knocking the LDS Church here, don’t think that at all after all I’m LDS at least in heart and soul. But I think some church members at times think their manure don’t stink, they get this big holier than thou attitude, and if anything is just slightly off plumb they give you the boot. I say piss on it. The areas none LDS community is beginning to become very much attractive. I guess that’s why I dig my biker friends and all. Bikers don’t care how you look, how you smell, or any of that, once your accepted into the biker community, all you got to be is you. Is that not what God taught. Love your neighbor like yourself? Rather than love your neighbor only if it meets you social status? One of the hardest things many do, and its not just the LDS community here, there’s so many here that will dang near take off their clothes at a bar, yet can’t even bother to be even cordial, even if what your doing is going to help them. So why do I even bother just get me outta here? Mostly because, I gave a commitment to the long haul freight haulers and that community of the highway to be their voice here on radio as well as our online radio station. Quite frankly when it comes to the community of Evanston, its getting very apparent that somebody namely me being a bit higher octane , ain’t wanted and thus as much as I move forward 4 steps I get knocked back three. So why don’t I just move? Its hard to move a radio station, but as soon as that’s transplanted in the Wells Fargo building, my car has a new engine and the rear main seal on LiL Wolf is fixed, I’m outta here. Which is why still to date, haven’t changed license plates or drivers license. I’m a Idaho spud, and that’s where I need to be. It’s also why LexiBelle isn’t here yet, but I have a plan for that as well. Put her in storage in Twin Falls, get things done here, get relocated back into Idaho, then bring LexiBelle to where-ever in Idaho that I am. I’m just tired of it.

Who needs this much stress? BTW the Wentworth is currently full, but bet your next tank of Diesel, there will be an opening come July.

TTYLY

knytes sigSTEELEEAGLE2


Quote of the Day:
Gambling: The sure way of getting nothing for something.
--Wilson Mizner
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HAZZARDAYRE TAIL 1004627_489533537788354_97724572_n