Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Maybe I ought to charge money for me

HAZZARDAYRE LOGO4on the air 1

So got off the air, ah it felt good squeezing into your speakers overnight, so to wind down a bit, scanned over the available TV channels and caught the FoX Business Channel and the Best of Imus in the morning. So for shyts and giggles, strolled over to Imus’ fan web site, and found that just to sign up for bulletins and such of Imus, ya’ll have to rake out $30.00. Really? That will not happen with any of what we do online and over the air for ya’ll. I think some of these famous and infamous radio jocks’ web sites, and it goes from Stern to Imus to Bob & Tom, to tune into archived shows or to get 411 of that big headed jock, one needs to pay money. Naw that ain’t right. Networks pay them all too well enough for that, more over, the networks do up the sites by and for these on TV and OTA jocks. As for me, I’m somewhere between infamous and famous and if you want to tune into me, on air or archived just truck or fly over cyber space to www.livestream.com/samcroradio or www.livestream.com/hazzardayre , its free and you can listen to our hijinks' as well as the music and so on. But maybe I’m not doing myself any favors, might I charge and all for ya’ll to drop by fan page. Just might have to look into it, but I’ll tell ya’ll this, it wont cost you more than $10.00. If ya’ll want, send $10.00 to us and we’ll sign you up and you can tune in, as well as get an autographed Tape(cassette) or a cd, of one of my shows. Seems as if ya’ll are going to pay, I’ll get it lower than anyone else does.

See ya’ll on the air on www.livestream.com/hazzardayre at around noon, Mountain Standard time, and at 23:00(11:00 PM) Mountain Standard Time on www.livestream.com/samcroradio .

TTYLY

knytes sigHAZZARDAYRE WYNGZ


Quote of the Day:
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered.
--G.K. Chesterton
Proverbs 31:10, 27-28“[Epilogue: The Wife of Noble Character] A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
my good bye